On Thursday, August 6 early in the morning Russell and I had the opportunity to go to the Mount Timpanogos Temple with the Young Women in our Ward. About 7:30 p.m. the night before we got a call asking if Lacey was going to go to the temple the next morning with the Young Women. We didn't know anything about it until then. Apparently the leaders only found out the evening before. Also, during this conversation they said that they needed some priesthood brethren to go help and were wondering if Russell would be able to go help. So, at this point both Russell and Lacey were going to go. Well, about an hour or so later we received another phone call asking if I could go because none of the Young Women leaders were able to go. I of course said, YES! I love being with the youth in our Ward and there's no better place to be with them then.in the temple. Little did they know that in a few days I would be sustained as their new Young Women's president. When we met at the church the following morning, Sister Avery's schedule had changed and she was able to go to the temple too. When we were leaving the temple the Young Men showed up and so I snapped a picture of them.



No comments:
Post a Comment