Girls Camp July 20-24, 2009
Heber Vally Girls Camp
(days 1-4)
I'm getting ready to go out on Legacy Lake for some fun. I am pointing to the "Cabela's" name on the life jacket, as I'm thinking of Russell.
While out on the lake our Ward really enjoyed staying by each other in their canoes. Lacey is in the center of this picture.Angie, Marie, Bodi, and myself.
Rebekah, Chalise, Angie, Judy, and Eternity showing off our star suckers.
Rebekah, Chalise, Angie, Judy, and Eternity showing off our star suckers.Lauren & Lacey.
I was at station #3 for our treasure hunt.
Lacey and I as we are getting ready to head out of camp for our overnight backpack hike.
I like this picture of the overnight backpackers heading up the trail.
I was at station #3 for our treasure hunt.
Lacey and I as we are getting ready to head out of camp for our overnight backpack hike.
I like this picture of the overnight backpackers heading up the trail.These are the 4th, 5th, & 6th level Young Women and leaders. We left the young ones back at camp (don't worry, we left a few leaders there too).
Lacey at the overnight campsite.
Lacey and I as we reached our overnight camp destination.
This is at the overnight campsite as we were getting ready for our D.O.T.S. (Depend on the Savior) devotional.
Lacey and I slept in Tyson and Kyle hammocks! Thanks boys!
Lacey passing raw eggs during Fear Factor.
Lacey at the overnight campsite.
Lacey and I as we reached our overnight camp destination.
This is at the overnight campsite as we were getting ready for our D.O.T.S. (Depend on the Savior) devotional.
Lacey and I slept in Tyson and Kyle hammocks! Thanks boys!
Lacey passing raw eggs during Fear Factor.Lacey, Kami, Tila, & Heidi.
Lacey is showing that she finished eating her vegetables (baby food) during Fear Factor.
Lacey is showing that she finished eating her vegetables (baby food) during Fear Factor.Lacey, along with everyone else really enjoyed the zip line.
Sheila just accomplished going down the zip line.
Russell camp up to camp for a day as one of the priesthood leaders. Lacey and I really enjoyed having him there.











You are just to cool. Almost as cool as Debbie! I love you.
ReplyDelete