Susan shared a story with me that I would like to share. She said that she had been praying for a while for a friend, a best friend. I moved to Lehi my freshman year and not too long after I moved in we became friends, best friends. I am grateful that she "prayed" me there. It's interesting because I feel that we were and are different in so many ways, but then we place the same values on family and religion that our differences don't seem to matter. I am so grateful for her friendship and good example. Friday, September 4, 2009
BFF
I'm not into the modern world and terminology too much, but I do know what BFF stands for and I'm sure you do to. Best Friends Forever. Well, Susan is my best friend from my high school days (Go Lehi Pioneers!). We talk on the phone a few times a year now and we see each other only once or maybe twice a year. On Friday, July 31 we went out to lunch. We enjoy catching up on each others families and just chit chatting. I tell everyone that I have been blessed with such Christ-like friends.
Susan shared a story with me that I would like to share. She said that she had been praying for a while for a friend, a best friend. I moved to Lehi my freshman year and not too long after I moved in we became friends, best friends. I am grateful that she "prayed" me there. It's interesting because I feel that we were and are different in so many ways, but then we place the same values on family and religion that our differences don't seem to matter. I am so grateful for her friendship and good example.
Susan shared a story with me that I would like to share. She said that she had been praying for a while for a friend, a best friend. I moved to Lehi my freshman year and not too long after I moved in we became friends, best friends. I am grateful that she "prayed" me there. It's interesting because I feel that we were and are different in so many ways, but then we place the same values on family and religion that our differences don't seem to matter. I am so grateful for her friendship and good example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment