Friday, September 4, 2009

Remembering Tyson

Before Tyson left on his mission, he mentioned that he wanted to throw a pair of shoes up on some power lines. Little did I know how serious he was until AFTER he left and I was driving down 1000 East and stopped at the stop sign at 400 North. As I looked up I saw HIS pair of shoes hanging on the power lines. I had to get a picture of them and send to him. The silly things he thinks of to do. Of course, I think of Tyson every time I drive by and see his shoes hanging there. He makes me laugh and smile even though he's not here.

Tyson's infamous shoes

Another part of this story is a guy we know, Scott, saw these shoes and he wanted them and so he tried to get them off. He only twisted them tighter on the lines. Kyle found this part of the story out on Facebook. My, it's a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment