So, the evening of Tyson's MTC departure I had an appointment with our Bishop. When the Executive Secretary called me on Monday evening to set up an appointment for me with the Bishop I had a feeling what my appointment was about. The heavy weight of responsibility was now not only my shoulders, but on my mind too. Then when I went to my appointment, the first thing the Bishop said was that he would like to open with a word of prayer first and he asked me to give it. I had already shed many tears of concern prior to this appointment and to my surprise my prayer wasn't loaded with tears at this time. This made my feelings even stronger though of what this appointment was about. I've never had a prayer at the beginning of an appointment with a Bishop. I also never have had the feeling of what my next calling would be until this time. I was very humbled at the thought of what they Bishop was going to ask me. I knew this was serious business. First we chatted a little bit and then he got down to business.
I'll write more later...I've got to go to the school for Lacey.
I'm back...here is the brief version of the rest of the story.
I was asked to serve as the Young Women President in our Ward. WOW, what a sacred responsibility. I thought life was busy before and now it's even more busy. It's all good though.
No comments:
Post a Comment