Thursday, April 2, 2009

ApRiL fOoLs

Judy, Debbie, & Barbara
October 2008
Traditional Corn Candy Teeth Photo

Yesterday, was ApRiL fOoLs DaY and I was waiting all day to hear about any ApRiL fOoLs jokes. We aren't much of pranksters at our house, so I rely on others on this unique day. I asked a few people if they heard of any pranks and the answer was usually, "No." Well, the only thing that I heard of was Lacey said that someone let a stink bomb off at school. Then I thought for sure that Russell would come home from work telling that Calie pulled off a prank or two...but nope she let me down. So, this morning I was talking to Barbara (my sister who lives here in Orem) and she asked if I heard about Debbie's (my other sister who lives in Arizona) house boat sinking. I'm always the last to hear things (mostly because I don't have a cell phone). Well, I TOTALLY believed her. I was waiting to hear more details. I was already starting to envision it in my mind. Barbara didn't realize that I believed her and she wasn't trying to fool me either. She thought that I had already heard the news. She said that yesterday Debbie had texted her and told her about it. Lindsey talked to Debbie last night on the phone and nothing was said about it. Well, it turns out that I was the fOoL that believed it was true. Debbie is the jokester in our family. Ya got me on this one Debbie and you didn't even know it.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad Debbie inadvertently got you on April Fools Day. Too bad everyone else let ya down ;-) We'll have to keep this is mind for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can see the boat that really sunk on my blog. I'm glad it was not our houseboat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny that you believe me. Sisters are so fun!

    ReplyDelete