For the Stake 4th year hike we went and camped in the small town of Green River along the Green River.
The young women had fun with this giant rubberband. Fun but scary too.
Evening games.
Maddie (she's a legit outdoors girl) and a few other girls wanted to sleep outside under the stars. Our Stake leaders decided to let her only if a leader or two slept out with her. So, Cindy Gilbert and I slept out with her. It was a nice evening, other than worrying about the many bugs and the light sprinkle in the morning (which later to turned to rain).
We spent a day hiking the Wild Horse Canyon and then over to Goblin Valley for a short while.
I love hikes like this and it's always fun to go with Lacey.
All the Young Women.
The adventurous leaders.
Sherre, Cindy, Suzette, Raelynn, & Melanie.
Sara & Judy
The slot canyons were breathtaking. I love them.
June 2010









No comments:
Post a Comment