Just call me a bag lady. I decided to make me a bag to put all my girls camp books in. Well, this project got a little out-of-control. I had so much fun making mine that I decided to make another one. The fabric that I was using were scraps from some quilts that Lindsey and I made a few years ago. So, I decided to make Lindsey one, since some of the fabric was her leftovers too. Well, when I was done with her's, there was still scrap fabric left so I decided to make a bag for my friend, Sheila (Stake Camp Nurse) and also my friend Bodi (our Ward Camp Director). For me this was quite the accomplishment. I could have kept making more because I was having to much fun, but I decided that I had better move on and do something else with my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment