Friday, January 1, 2010

Young Women Values

In the Fall, I had a Laurel Class Presidency meeting at my home. This was shortly after I was called to be Young Women's President. As the last of the Young Women and Young Women Leaders were leaving, there was a beautifully wrapped gift at my doorstep that I hadn't noticed earlier. It was wrapped in such happy colors and the note on the outside was so kind!

This darling Young Women Value plaque was inside. I LOVE IT. I love the colors, the layout, and everything about it. This is something that if I would have seen somewhere, I would have bought it. It is so my style. It looks so good against the paint on the wall in my bedroom. Thanks to whoever gave this to me. I have no idea who it was, but thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment