Friday, January 1, 2010

Young Women Handouts

My daughter-in-law, Kathi, is way too cool. Upon my request, she created these outstanding handouts and invitation for me for Young Women's. I love the colors in each one. They were exactly what I wanted ! Thanks, Kathi. When I grow-up, I want to be cool like you.
Our Bishop, had just given an amazing talk to the youth on "doors" and how there are lots of "doors" in our lives and some of them we need to open and others we should NEVER open. It was just prior to a lesson that I was giving in Young Women's and so the "door" idea went right along with this great quote by N. Eldon Tanner. In regards to this quote, we should NEVER open the first door and then there will NEVER be a second door to tempt us.
Our invitation to Young Women's in Excellence.
We did a combined Young Women activity on dating and this was the handout that I gave to all the Young Women. The words come straight from "For the Strength of Youth" pamphlet. As I have gone into some of the Young Women's home recently I have seen these on their refrigerators and bulletin boards in their homes. We are so blessed as members in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I'm grateful for the prophets and their counsel and for the programs of The Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment