Saturday, November 7, 2009

I LOVE Halloween

I just LOVE Halloween. I enjoy dressing up, checking out other costumes, handing out candy to excited trick-or-treaters, and decorating our home. When our children were younger, I enjoyed making them costumes. We have boxes and boxes of costumes. I was so thrilled that my children stopped by in their costumes. The group picture that was taken with my camera was too blurry...bummer. Lacey wasn't at home when we took pictures, but she was a cave woman. Bayli was a bumblebee, Bronco was a bat, and Tyson emailed us and told us he was John the Baptist (he had a baptism on Halloween!).
Hyrum, Egyptian, with his little mummy, Zoey.

Hyrum, Courtney, & Zoey
They were headed off to a Halloween party.
Isn't Cleopatra gorgeous?

Aspen - Ladybug
Barbara (vampire) & Lindsey (pirate)
Barbara & Judy (witch)
You decide...Brigham Young or John Taylor?
Kyle's too cute.
He's ready to go preach the gospel.
My 1800's son.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Thanks for the really cute card, we got it right on Halloween day!

    ReplyDelete