When Tyler passed away, a few friends in our Ward gave us this tree as a gift. Isn't it beautiful! We love the colors of this tree in the Autumn. The funny thing about this tree is that all the trees in our neighborhood lean to the southwest because of the strong canyon winds. Well, just like Tyler this tree is different...it leans to the north. We tried to get it to stand straight, but it resisted and has a mind of it's own and leans the way it wants to. We call it our "Tyler Tree."
These things I should remember. You are a rock Judy. A great example to me of your faith. We all miss Tyler. But your right all is well. Love you tons!!
ReplyDeleteI love the tree story. All is well. We love you!
ReplyDeleteThe past 5 years have flew by and I have often thought of Tyler. I miss his smile! Tyler's Tree is beautiful. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou got to love this Tyler tree. I too think of Tyler often. We all miss Tyler.
ReplyDelete