The blessings and joys of the harvest.
Tomatoes and jalapenos.
Early in the summer we enjoyed fresh peas from our garden.
Our neighbors, Mark & Lila, so generously share their delicious peaches with us from their tree each year. The branches hang over quite a bit on our side of the fence, so they let us pick whatever we want. They are the BEST PEACHES EVER! Thanks!
So grateful to fill our pantry with bottled peaches.
Lindsey picked plums from Trent's tree and together we made yummy plum jam. We have never made plum jam before and it's our families new favorite jam. Thanks Trent for sharing your plums with us.
So good!
Plum Jam
We have an apple tree that produced juicy apples this year.
I couldn't decide which picture I liked better of the apples, so that's why I am posting my two favorite. Silly me.
Early in the summer we enjoyed fresh peas from our garden.We also enjoyed onions and carrot's from our garden. We have had some yummy homemade salsa, tomato soup, and fresh tomato sandwiches.
No comments:
Post a Comment