- We (Russell, Lacey, and myself) started Memorial Day off early by going to the Lehi Cemetery (one of my favorite places). Russell's oldest brother, Johnny, and his wife, Mary, and their daughter, Annemarie, gave us a tour of the cemetery. They know and remember where all of the family ancestor's are buried. I didn't take pictures of all the headstones that we honored. Johnny and Mary have been our tour guides before and we are grateful for them being willing to let us join them on this special day. Afterwards we were treated to a delicious breakfast at their home. Thanks Johnny and Mary!
P.S. The photo that I took of Tyler's headstone came out blurry, thus no photo of his headstone at this time.
- Later that evening we had a barbecue with some of Russell's BYU co-workers and their families. We enjoyed good food and good company. We enjoy having barbecues in our backyard...it feels like we are up the canyon. P.S. Somehow I missed getting a picture of Mike (Provo Temple Grounds foreman). I guess we'll have to have another barbecue so I can snap a picture of him.
Thanks for posting (or even taking) a picture of me at this BBQ. -Kyle
ReplyDelete