Thursday, March 19, 2009

Camp Necklaces


Our Stake theme for girl's camp this year is, "Be Thou an Example." It comes from the General Young Men Young Women 2009 scripture found in 1 Timothy 4:12 "Be thou an EXAMPLE of the believers, in WORD, in CONVERSATION, in CHARITY, in SPIRIT, in FAITH, in PURITY." I LOVE this scripture! We are examples ALL the time, either for good or for bad, if we realize it or not.


Our stake color is black. I was asked to put together some beaded jewelry to add to our Stake camp necklace. I have never done this before, but I was very pleased how this and the stars below turned out. I know they are very simple, but I still like them alot. Jewelry making is now a new hobby for me.


Our emblem is a star. We need to be shinning examples all the time, just like a star shines.



1 comment:

  1. Judy...you have a blog???? Yeah!!!! I'm so gald, now I can visit with one of my favorite Families of all time! And maybe not miss you guys sooo much! I love the Necklace, so cute! One day I might graduate from Primary and maybe get to go to YW...maybe with Aliison, she's only 4! Tell the family hello and big hugs all around! Love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete